ACTIVITY SELECTION PROCESS
Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the quality of your child's summer camp experience.
Campers attending the Mini-Camp and Grief Support Session do not need to complete this form.
We use this form to assign your camper their preferred activities. Please keep the following information in mind when completing this Activity Selection Form.
Each camper is asked to select 6 activities. They should choose each activity on the next page carefully.
• Our goal is to give our campers their top 3 activities. This is not always possible.
• We can guarantee that we will do our best to get your child’s top 3. Again, not always possible.
• We can guarantee that your child will get activities in their top 6.
• Please DO NOT choose an activity outside of your camper’s age range.
Many times, we need to give our campers a generic schedule. Some of the main reasons for this are:
• The parent does not communicate with their child when selecting the activities. Please include them in the selection of activities.
• The parent/child selects all number ones which requires the program assistant to guess the top 3.
HERE’S WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER YOU SUBMIT THE FORM:
Our goal is for your child to have the best possible summer camp experience.