ACTIVITY SELECTION PROCESS
Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the quality of your child's summer camp experience.
Campers attending the Mini-Camp and Grief Support Session do NOT need to complete this form.
This form is used to assign your camper their preferred activities. Please keep the following information in mind when completing this Activity Selection Form.
Each camper is asked to select 6 activities. They should choose each activity carefully.
• Our goal is to give campers their top 3 preferred activities. This is not always possible, but we can guarantee we will do our best to accomodate the camper.
• We can guarantee that your child will get activities in their top 6 selections.
• Please DO NOT choose an activity outside of your camper’s age range.
• It is important to include your child in the preferred activity selection process so they are not disappointed with their schedules upon arrival.
HERE’S WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER YOU SUBMIT THE FORM:
- Program Assistants will schedule the camper's activities with the objective of giving the campers their top 3 choices. If that is not possible, they will try to schedule the camper's top 3 out of the top 4 choices, then 3 out of the top 5 choices, and so on.
- Each camper’s schedule is reviewed by the Camp Director and left on the camper’s bunk on arrival day.
- Campers often change their minds regarding their activity schedule after arrival. If your child is uncertain about their schedule or wants to change an activity, they will need to let their counselor know. The Program Assistant will then work with the camper on rescheduling activities if possible. Changes might not be immediate, but every effort will be made to adjust the schedule as soon as possible.
Most of the time, the campers are very happy with their selections.
Our goal is for your child to have the best possible summer camp experience!